Monday, August 4, 2014

It's time......

It's almost time for the annual trek to the lake and mountains.  The countdown begins.  T minus 6 days, countless hours and seconds to go.....................




It's time to get away from the sights and sounds of a bustling city and head for the mountains..........the air is clean, the grasses sway in the breeze, the fences bend just enough to let you roam free, get lost, but always find yourself back home.  It's time to listen to nature.  It's time to hear the birds sing, smell the air that is full of different scents, campfire, wildflowers, the lake, pine.........it's time to feel the breeze blow softly and the sun shine down and feel it's warmth.  It's time to look up and see the clouds float across the sky.  It's time to see the changing colors of the lake.  It's time.....................

It's time to let my mind wander................




It's time to leave the makeup at home, wear the clothes I don't care if they get torn or ripped.  It's time to let vanity stay in the city................



It's time to focus on whats important.........and to let go of what I cannot change..............

It's time to regroup with myself and reflect on what I need to do or not do............

It's time.......It's all about "time".........it's time that is quickly going faster and faster each day that I wake up.  It's time to be grateful, thankful, for each breath that I take and each step I can put one foot in front of the other.  It's time................that I remember that.......................



It's time............. that I remember who I am............... who I am...................is me.............




Twitter @CotySimon
Instagram-Howunqiue310

No comments:

Post a Comment