Thursday, July 10, 2014

Not ready to make nice

Growing up I was told by my elders, that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Social media to me is a venue that you can write and post whatever you want, well just about...........so people that do post on the more popular sites and voice their opinions, there is always someone right behind them, claiming that they are rude.  So what?  Reality TV is a breeding ground for opinions of such matter........

I don't have to name the show that is on ABC on Monday nights at 7 pm MST, or tell that it has a cast of a number of men (or women) vying for the attention of one, very single woman (or man).

With some creative editing, it's real easy to dislike a persons(s) even though I don't know them at all.  Not even remotely....with that said.....I'm not ready to make nice so I am taking myself out of the social media circle for one night and keep quiet.  What better time than now to head to the lake, bask in the sunshine, and bury my tootsies in the sand.  Charlie the dog and I will soak it all in, take some pictures, read a book, and then toast the end of a perfect day with a good glass of wine.

***************

I give you thee, the beauty & serenity of this lake....Bear Lake

The east side of the lake maybe very rocky, but it's the best side
to take pictures, listen to the water lapping at the rocks,
and overall enjoy the sounds of nothing but
natures vocals. 







Charlie the dog

She's not paying attention to me.  I've been snubbed by a
dog in favor of bird watching.  

*********************

I had every intention of sending this out on Monday, prior to my departure to the lake.  It didn't happen.  I arrived home yesterday feeling rested, sunburned, and ready to tackle Monday nights episode of my humans reality TV show...........I swear after that episode I should have stock in Kimberly-Clark, the makers of Kleenex........actually my own vineyard would be nice, too.......

This blog is and will never be, nothing but my adventures with a camera, but sometimes it's everyday life that makes the adventures seem more meaningful.  Getting to see how ABC handled the death of Eric Hill was nice.  I  am glad they included his death as part of the show, how they handled the news themselves, and also how it affected not only the family of Eric Hill, but other people as well down to the staff and production crew of the show.  It offered for me some closure.  




Twitter@CotySimon
Instagram/Howunique310




 

No comments:

Post a Comment